Feel free to ask our moderators or administrators about Imperfect Alchemy, or to file a complaint against a fellow member. We promise to treat you well, unless you're a troublemaker. In which case, we will act proportionally to the amount of discord you caused.
1) Feel free to post links and whatnot, but make sure they're safe for work. If they aren't then say so! After all, we don't need adult fans getting distracted at work.
2) Please use proper, appropriate English. While it's true that Imperfect Alchemy is aimed towards teens or young adults, there are adult readers and possibly children visiting the site. So try not to cuss too much or use perverted terms that might corrupt a younger reader or tick off an adult one.
3) There are limits to what kind of links you post. If it's private or copyrighted, PLEASE don't post it. We don't want to get in trouble, after all.
4) Keep your signatures and pictures small. No need to overcompensate for something.
5) Do try and be polite. No trolling or flaming other members. Criticism for Imperfect Alchemy is perfectly fine, but rude and insulting comments are strictly prohibited. If something or someone offends you, calmly say so or report it to the moderators.
Thank you and do try to follow these rules.